You will contribute to the success of TÜV Rheinland by managing regional relationships with our clients based in Italy.
You will be responsible for business development in Italy. Your tasks include identifying and implementing individual action plans as well as their monitoring in order to ensure a sales-oriented approach.
Your (key) sales focus will be governmental services, international approvals, market access services for Iraq, Kurdistan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia (and others).
In this context, you will research potential clients for the direct customer acquisition.
Your main tasks:
- Implementing TÜV Rheinland’s strategy
- Approaching potential and new clients and maintaining good relationships with existing client
- Maintaining, updating and expanding the client base by using the associated databases
- Developing and analysing strategies and methods for the existing market or for launching new services
- Attending international trade fairs in the context of business
- Handling the comprehensive support of customers/clients (with regard to contract- related negotiations) nationally and internationally
- Being involved in the delivery of services as the interface between customers and technical team
- University degree in business management or similar
- Experience in sales, business development of government services, international approvals, market access services or international trade
- Proven track record in international businesses and ability to recognize market trends and opportunities for the (sustainable/effective) success
- Sound knowledge in marketing and sales, including negotiating and presentation skills
- Proven leadership, communication, interrelation and decision-making skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Fluency in English and Italian is mandatory, a third foreign language is a benefit
- Cross-cultural competencies
- Willingness to travel across Europe
Please send your CV in English to
Stefania Giordano (HR dpt.)
ref. “Sales and Business Development Specialist”